Call for Abstract:
The Scientific Committee for the Hestourex World Congress & Exhibition 2017 invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation at Hestourex2017. Submissions are sought for a number of different presentation types and can be made via the Presenters’ Portal above.
All abstracts must follow the instructions listed below and be submitted online by 1 September 2016. Please note that the closing date for abstract submission is 13 March 2017 (GMT).
All accepted abstracts by our selection committee will be included within the Congress Proceedings and registered delegates will receive an electronic copy prior to the Congress.
Dates and Deadlines
|Registration fee // Obligatory fee for Paper Submission||EURO 150.--|
|Call for Abstracts closes||13th March 2017|
Abstract Submission Details
* Only abstracts submitted in English & Turkish Language will be reviewed.
* Abstracts should be original work.
* An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
* A maximum of two (2) abstracts can be submitted per presenting author.
* Abstracts must not exceed 250 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations) and should follow the instructions within the submission portal.
* All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
* Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
* Limited references should be used and only if necessary.
* Only those abstracts formally accepted will be published in the Congress Proceedings as submitted. Should you require changes you can make amendments via the Presenters' Portal until 24th February 2017. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be accepted after the Call for Abstracts closes.
* Any initially accepted authors who do not register and pay by 13th March 2017 will have their abstract/s withdrawn.
* The Scientific Committee of the Hestourex Congress & Exhibition 2017 values diversity and principles of equity. If you are from a Non-English Speaking Background and would like assistance with English language editing prior to submission, please free to contact our E-Mail – email@example.com to submission.
Authors will need to select 3-5 of the following themes for their abstract submission depending on which are the most applicable. The themes are based on a larger list of keywords which will encapsulate the information that is due to be included in the Congress program.
|Health - Themes|
|* Advancements in Medicine & Specialization
* Big Data & Analytics in Medical Tourism
* Brain Relaxation & Tourism
* Building a Top Global Healthcare Program
* Clinical Quality Improvement
* CME – Continuing Medical Education
* Digital Healthcare Technologies
* Ethical & Legal Implications for Patients
* Health Tourism
* Healthcare and Senior Care
* Healthcare Free Trade Zones
* Healthcare Investment
* Information Technology in Healthcare
* Medical and Healthcare Real Estate
|* Medical Control and Tourism
* Medical devices
* Medical Insurance
* Medical Tourism Facilitators
* Medical Tourism Research
* Medical Tourism Trends & Best Practices
* New Developments for Transforming Healthcare
* Successful Case Studies
* Sustainable Healthcare
* Telemedicine & Technology Advancements
* Travel Agents & Facilitators in Medical Tourism
* Understanding Buyers of Healthcare
|Occupational Health and Safety|
|* Occupational Hazards and Risks
* Occupational Health Services
* Principles of Occupational Health and Safety
* Occupational Medicine and Therapy
* Occupational Disease and Human Health
* Epidemiology & Infectious Disease
* Women Healthcare
|* Agricultural & Environmental Safety
* Chronic Health, Industrial Food Safety and Management
* Construction & Ergonomics
* Biotechnology in Health Care
* Occupational Health & Safety Guidelines
* Health Promotion of Workers
* Prevention of Occupational Diseases
|Sport - Themes|
|* Beach and Coastal Management
* Branding and Global Best Practice Destinations in Health Tourism
* Coastal and Maritime Tourism
* Commercialization and Sport
* Consumer Behaviour in Tourism
* Destination Branding
* Developing Tourism through Sports Events
* Eco Tourism
* Ecologic Design
* Economic Impact of Sport Events
* Effects of Politics on Tourism
* Enhancing Customer's Experience
* Entrepreneurship ,Innovation and Creativity in Tourism
* Environmental sustainability in Sports
|* Ethics and Sport
* Events and Sport Tourism
* Mobilizing the Winter Sports Community through Winter-Games
* Sport and Social Identity
* Sport Tourism
* Sport Tourism Bidding, Hosting & Measurement
* Sport Tourism Marketing & Innovation
* Sport Tourism Research
* Sport Tourism Resource Based Planning & Innovation
* Sports Fandom and Tourism
* Sports Management
* The Politics of Sport
* The Power of Sport and Sporting Events
|Tourism - Themes|
|* Assessment of Leisure/Hospitality Marketing Efforts
* Convention and Event Education
* Decision-Making Processes
* Emerging Technologies and e-Tourism
* Gambling Tourism
* Green Events
* Green Tourism
* History of Modern Sport
* Hospitality Education
* Hotel and Restaurant Management
* Hotel&Food Services Quality Engineering
* Innovations in Leisure/Hospitality Marketing
* Leisure /Hospitality Marketing Promotional Programs
* Leisure Creation and Sports
* Leisure/ Hospitality Product Development
* Leisure/ Hospitality Product Management
* Medical Tourism
* Meeting ,Incentives, Convention and Exhibition
* MICE marketing and Management
* Movie and drama Tourism
* New Tourism Products
|* Ontology of Sport Research in Leisure/Hospitality Marketing
* Quality and Accreditation in Healthcare Organizations in Turkey
* Resolving Differences With Tourists
* Service Quality Management in Hotel and Restaurant
* Shopping Tourism
* Smart Tourism
* Sociology of food Studies and Food Security
* Sustainable Tourism
* Sustainable Tourism Development Strategies
* Target Markets in Health Tourism, New Markets and Marketing Strategies
* Tourism and the Environment
* Tourism Destination Competitiveness
* Tourism Destination Image
* Tourism Economic and Forecasting
* Tourism Information Services
* Tourism Policy
* Tourism Sustainability
* Tourist resource Management
* Travel and Tourism
* Trends in MICE
|Psychology – Themes|
|* Public Administration
* Industrial & Organizational Psychology
* Social & Organizational Networks
* Social Complexity
* Social Computing
|* Social Network Analysis
* Social System Dynamics
* Social Work
* Social- Psychological, Social, Organizational, and Technological systems
* Socio- Cognitive- Technological Systems
|* Business Information Management
* Business Information Systems
* Business, Economics, Management and Marketing
* Business, Finance and Tourism Management
* Cognitive, Psychological & Behavioral Sciences
* Communication & Information Technologies in Social Sciences
|* Communication, Communities and e- societies
* Computational Methods in Social Science
* Confluence of Social Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Complexity in Countries Studies
* Data Mining in Social Science
* Economics, Financial And Industrial Systems
* Economics, Markets & Systems
|Education – Themes|
|* Business Education
* Technical &Vocational Education
* Contemporary Issues in Education
* Distance Education
* Educational Leadership
* E- Learning
* Educational Psychology
|* Education Management
* Adult Education
* Engineering Education
* Health Education
* Higher Education
* International Education
|Migration and Health Problems|
|* Migration and infectious diseases
* Migration and chronic diseases
|* Migration and health finance issues
* Migration and health organization
Abstracts may be submitted for one of the following presentation types:
1. Oral: A 15 minute spoken presentation, including question and answer time (i.e. 12mins presentation + 3 mins Q&A). Presenters show the research and/or findings of their accepted abstract in a Power Point presentation.
2. Digital Poster: Digital posters will be presented via touch screens and accepted presenters will be provided with a template to create the appropriate presentation file. Delegates will be able to view all accepted posters at the Congress via the touch screens or available computers, as well as online up to 6 months after the event. The option will also be available for delegates to get in contact with poster authors via the online system provided should they wish to enquire about a particular poster. Digital poster presenters will be allocated a specific time to present within the Congress program.
3. Panel Discussion: Panel sessions include 3-4 speakers or more, each of whom talks for 15-20 minutes on a similar topic. Panels may also have a facilitator who comments on the papers/presentations individually and as a group.
Whilst every effort will be made to accept an abstract for the presentation type selected in the submission process, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a different presentation type if more appropriate and if program space is limited.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers that are not being considered in another forum. Submitted manuscripts must be formatted using the Hestourex proceeding templates in WORD or in Latex. Papers are limited to 8 pages and required to be formatted using the Hestourex proceedings template. The submitted papers can only be in the format of PDF. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference and present the paper. Electronic submission of manuscripts (in PDF or Word formats) is required. Submissions should include paper title, abstract, their affiliation, and email addresses.
Each paper must be original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright problems fall entirely under responsibility of the authors).
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts in the relevant field ensuring the publication of only top quality contributions.
Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors should register and present orally the paper in the conference. Failure to do so shall lead to rejection of the application to attend next year conference and the exclusion of the paper for the current year proceedings.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
All papers submitted to Hestourex 2017 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be reviewed and automatically rejected. Even if a paper is accepted and paid for registration, the program committee has a right to reject the paper and will not publish the paper in the proceedings. Please note that a list of authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the.
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter Size. These include Word and LaTeX.
3. Paper Format
Number of Pages:
Papers should not exceed eight pages, including figures, tables and references (up to two additional pages will be permitted (for a total of 10 pages) in a paper, at the cost of $125 US per additional page).
U.S. Letter format (8.5″ x 11″)
It is important that the abstract be a meaningful description of your paper.
Choose from three to eight keywords.
Use of color is encouraged, but since readers will usually print the papers in black and white, it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and understood in black and white.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper. Please note that the Latex template does not allow for keywords. If you are using the Latex template, do not include keywords in your paper.
Please note that final paper acceptance is conditional upon:
* One of the authors registers and one of the registered authors presents the paper.
* Payment is made and online copyright transfer form is signed and uploaded.
* The paper follows given format and the PDF file.
* The standard of English is satisfactory
Paper submission system
To submit your paper, please visit following link.
Please Click for Paper Submission
Deadlines for draft paper submission, notification of acceptance, camera-ready paper submission and registration may be found in the Important Dates section.
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in Hestourex2017:
* All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
* The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to Hestourex2017.
* The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
* At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the 2017 Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed. The organisers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.
Until the 2017 Congress!
Call for Abstracts opens 1th September 2016
Registration opens 1th September 2016
Call for Abstracts closes 13th March 2017
Notification of Acceptance/ Rejection for Abstract 20th March 2017
Final paper submission deadline 5th April 2017
Registration deadline 4th April 2017
Congress dates 6 - 9 April 2017